The Krishna Valley School was established to provide the best education for youths and help them become open-minded, knowledgeable and critical thinkers who can express themselves in a variety of ways.
- Parents/Guardians desirous of seeking admission of their wards may fill up the application for admission enclosed with the admission kit and submit it with the following to our school Counselor :
- One certified true copy each of School Reports of the last three years (wherever applicable) for record purpose only though this will not affect the admission decision.
- One true copy of child's Birth Certificate duly certified by a Gazetted Officer.
- Five recent passport sized colour photographs of the child.
- The admission to pre-primary classes will be granted on the basis of the child's age. The child will not be subjected to any oral or written test.
- The applicants seeking admission in Grade 1 to 9 will have to take an assessment. The purpose of Assessment Test will be to assess the child level rather than to grant / refuse admission.
- After the intercation / Assessment Test the school will inform parents /guardians within seven working days about the acceptance of admission telephonically or by post or through e-mail.
- Admission will be confirmed on receipt of fees fourth first quarter i.e. of April to June.
|Details Of Fee Structure (Anual)|
|At the time of Admission||4500|
|I To IV||3500/-||1500/-||1500/-||1500/-||1500/-||1500/-||1500/-||1500/-||14000/-|
|V To VIII||4100/-||1700/-||1500/-||1500/-||1500/-||1700/-||1700/-||1700/-||16000/-|
|IX To X||4700/-||1900/-||1900/-||1900/-||1900/-||1900/-||1900/-||1900/-||18000/-|
|XI To XII||6800/-||2600/-||2600/-||2600/-||2600/-||2600/-||2600/-||2600/-||25000/-|